HBase >> mail # user >> bulk load

hi
i want to bulk load my data, but use map/reduce and HFileOutputFormat have
a problem, just can bulk load to a table.
but i want to load my data to more table : one table for statistics, one
table for all of data , ...

i am thinking about this approach : manually load data(locally or
map/reduce) and create HFiles for all tables and append incrementally to
tables.

is this approach good?

please help me.
thanks.