Hive >> mail # user >> How to configure Hive intermediate result file format?

How to configure Hive intermediate result file format?
Hi, Is there any configuration that can change the Hive intermediate result
file format (between MR jobs)?

I think right now, the default is SequenceFile. I am not sure if I can set
to something else like RCFile.

The Hive version I am using is 0.9.0

Thanks.