Flume >> mail # user >> About stopping of the agent at periodical intervals

+
山本 一正 2013-07-02, 13:57
+
Lenin Raj 2013-07-02, 15:09
Re: About stopping of the agent at periodical intervals
Hello,

You can run your agent as long as you want to process your source data,
provided you have enough memory in the system.

To know how to stop your agent, please read the Flume user guide.

--
Lenin.
Sent from my Android.
On Jul 2, 2013 7:27 PM, "山本 一正" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I think that the agent of Flume-ng(1.3.1) needs to be stopped at
> periodical intervals.
> Because of reducing a risk of continuous operation. (e.g. memory leak)
>
> However, I did not find the shell script to stop agent.
> So it seems to me that there is no problem as Flume’s policy if the agent
> runs continuously.
>
> I would like to get your feedback.
>
> Thanks.
+