HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase - Secondary Index

+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-04, 08:10
+
Jan Van Besien 2012-12-04, 19:24
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-05, 11:04
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-05, 11:28
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-05, 11:40
+
Jan Van Besien 2012-12-05, 15:12
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-05, 17:42
+
Andrey Stepachev 2012-12-05, 11:52
RE: HBase - Secondary Index
No this is not open sourced yet..  As per the interest from the HBase community we can think of contributing..
It is time to see HBase community version with sec indexing in it (IMHO)  :)

-Anoop-