HBase >> mail # user >> Re: are ResultScanners vaid after hTable.close()

Re: are ResultScanners vaid after hTable.close()
This is the Hadoop users list. Please ask HBase questions on their
own, vibrant user community at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for best
moved address instead of the hadoop lists.

--
Harsh J