Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper client session time outs while sending requests?

Zookeeper client session time outs while sending requests?
Hi folks,

I found that while using Zookeeper's sync API in C.. when a Zookeeper
server is taken down, client can block for a long time (i.e. far longer
than the session timeout) - seemingly on recv() calls.

I wonder if the situation would be better if I use the async API? Does
Zookeeper's async API detect a request has gone for longer than 2/3 *
session timeout and try another server?

Best Regards,
Martin Kou