Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Reminder: Meetup at Strata and call for topics!

Reminder: Meetup at Strata and call for topics!
A reminder that we will be having a meetup at Strata on Thursday October
25th. Food and drinks will be provided by Cloudera.
http://www.meetup.com/zookeeperusergroup/events/81954542/

We are looking for topics and folks to present work they have done or are
thinking about doing. Please drop me a note if you are interested in
presenting something! It's a great, low-key opportunity to get feedback on
your work and I encourage anyone to propose topics.

Hope to see many of you at Strata next week!

Camille