Flume >> mail # user >> Admin screen for Flume-NG

Re: Admin screen for Flume-NG
There is currently no http admin interface.

We do our monitoring through ganglia and we also have monitors set up to
check values from jmx. We generally watch the sink fill percentage and
verify that the number of events processed is increasing.

I think Cloudera manager also helps with maintaining a cluster, though I
haven't used it personally. Perhaps someone else can provide input on that.