HBase >> mail # dev >> No security sources in 0.92.0 release tarballs.

Re: No security sources in 0.92.0 release tarballs.
To be clear, the compiled security classes are included in the
hbase-0.92.0-security.jar in the security build.  But we are missing
the source files from security/src/... under the src/ directory in the
tarball.  Probably an oversight of mine in the addition of the
security profile to the POM.

So security should be functional in the release, subject to the
caveats Andy mentions.