MapReduce, mail # user - How to change topology

+
Shinichi Yamashita 2012-10-08, 13:23
+
Steve Loughran 2012-10-09, 08:22
+
Steve Loughran 2012-10-09, 19:17
+
Ted Dunning 2012-10-09, 19:31
Re: How to change topology
Shinichi Yamashita 2012-10-10, 15:19
Hi Steve,

Thank you for sharing information of JIRA with me.
Topology easy setting and confirmation will be necessary.
I use JIRA for an idea about toplogy setting and confirmation.

Regards,
Shinichi