Drill, mail # dev - Have made few changes to drill wiki - kindly review

RE: Have made few changes to drill wiki - kindly review
Yash Sharma 2013-09-16, 04:30
Thanks for reviewing Jason,
Yes it was an error from my side. I have corrected it now

Yash

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Altekruse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 11:23 PM
To: drill-dev
Subject: Re: Have made few changes to drill wiki - kindly review

Yash,

I'm not sure if this was a part of the changes that you made, but I was a little confused about the statement " Drill also supports querying against naturally flat records like JSON and Parquet." Both JSON and parquet support nested data structures, the difference between them being that individual parquet files have a single schema and obviously JSON can differ greatly from record to record. Could you clarify this point?

-Jason