Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Integration Tests

Integration Tests
I have a new theory about why Jenkins is passing even though it looks to me
like integration tests couldn't possibly pass: It seems like Jenkins is not
running integration tests.

Vines just took a look at the job config (which I can't see because I don't
have a jenkins account), and discovered that skipITs is set.  Is that
deliberate?  Can we get them turned back on?  Even if they're excluded from
some jobs for speed, it seems like they should be turned on *somewhere*.