Accumulo, mail # dev - Extend code freeze for a few days?

+
John Vines 2013-01-21, 18:41
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-21, 18:58
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-21, 20:01
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-21, 20:37
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-01-21, 21:26
+
Christopher 2013-01-22, 03:32
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-01-22, 03:40
Re: Extend code freeze for a few days?
Christopher Tubbs 2013-01-21, 20:14
+1 for Friday. I was pretty sick last week and didn't get done a few things
I'd like to have.
--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii