HDFS >> mail # user >> Unable to resolve imports in eclipse for hadoop 1.0.3

+
Visioner Sadak 2012-08-21, 20:38
Re: Unable to resolve imports in eclipse for hadoop 1.0.3
Visioner,

What exactly are you trying to do:

1. Load hadoop-1.0.3 sources into Eclipse as a project itself, to
develop Hadoop?
2. Load hadoop-1.0.3 dependencies into Eclipse for a java project?

--
Harsh J
+