MapReduce >> mail # user >> Start time, end time, and task tracker of individual tasks of a job

+
Jeff LI 2012-11-20, 16:13
Re: Start time, end time, and task tracker of individual tasks of a job
Hey Jeff,

Yes, we expose some information for each task completion event..

For Old API, use RunningJob, specifically:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/RunningJob.html#getTaskCompletionEvents(int)

For New API, use Job, specifically:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapreduce/Job.html#getTaskCompletionEvents(int)

--