Pig >> mail # user >> Invoking pig scripts from java

Re: Invoking pig scripts from java
Have you looked at the PigServer API? Running scripts should be pretty
straightforward using it. Let us know if you face any issues.

http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.11.1/api/org/apache/pig/PigServer.html#registerScript%28java.lang.String%29