Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Authentication mechanism

Re: Authentication mechanism
I believe I've read it several times.  I guess you refers to the following statement:
"... When a client connects to ZooKeeper and authenticates itself, ZooKeeper associates all the ids that correspond to a client with the clients connection. "

>From my understanding based on my real tests, client authenticates by calling ZooKeeper#setAuthInfo.  In other words, authentication never happens if client bypass authentication #setAuthInfo.  Could you please confirm and clarify?  Haven't you been able to reproduce the scenario I described below?

Thanks,
Jaewoong