Chukwa >> mail # user >> problem with hadoop version2 ( IPC version 7 ) and chukwa 0.5

problem with hadoop version2 ( IPC version 7 ) and chukwa 0.5
Hi there,
I downloaded & installed chuckwa 0.5 on hadoop version 2 (cdh 4.0.0).But
when collector runs,it has showed this error :
Server IPC version 7 cannot communicate with client version 4

I copied lib from /user/lib/hadoop/*.jar & /user/lib/hadoop-hdfs/*.jar, but
couldn't get result.

I'd be glad if someone can help me.
Tnx
+