Flume >> mail # user >> Configuring failover sync in Flume-ng

+
Abhijeet Pathak 2012-12-19, 08:23
+
Alexander Lorenz 2012-12-19, 08:29
RE: Configuring failover sync in Flume-ng
Yes, I saw that.

But I'm not sure how to tell flume that the failover sink is running on "another" machine.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Lorenz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 1:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Configuring failover sync in Flume-ng

Hi,

Failover:
http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#failover-sink-processor

Just define more as one JDBC channel and add them to the failover config (see the examples).

Best
- Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

On Dec 19, 2012, at 9:23 AM, Abhijeet Pathak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've working setup of flume-ng agent (1 source [tail], 1 channel[jdbc], 1 sink [AsyncHbase]) on one server.
>
> However, I am not able to find documentation on how to configure failover sinks for such scenario.
>
> I want to run same sink as backup/failover sink on different server.
> How can that be configured?
>
> Thanks,
> Abhijeet

+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-19, 09:21
+
Abhijeet Pathak 2012-12-19, 10:51
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-19, 11:03
+
Abhijeet Pathak 2012-12-19, 13:52
+
Abhijeet Pathak 2012-12-19, 13:55
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-19, 14:05
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-19, 14:40
+
Abhijeet Pathak 2012-12-20, 07:48