Accumulo, mail # user - How Do I Add Split From Shell When Split Value Has Zero (\x00) Byte?

Re: How Do I Add Split From Shell When Split Value Has Zero (\x00) Byte?
Krishmin Rai 2013-04-11, 15:16
Running the same commands you did on 1.4.0, I get a different result. Perhaps there was a fix somewhere between those two versions?

root@cbdb> createtable zerotest
root@cbdb zerotest> insert AA\x00BB cf cq value
root@cbdb zerotest> insert AA\x00CC cf cq value
root@cbdb zerotest> insert AA\x01CC cf cq value