Hadoop >> mail # user >> Handling bad records

Re: Handling bad records
Thanks that's helpful. In that example what is "A" and "B" referring to? Is
that the output file name?

mos.getCollector("seq", "A", reporter).collect(key, new Text("Bye"));
mos.getCollector("seq", "B", reporter).collect(key, new Text("Chau"));