MapReduce >> mail # dev >> native compilation failing

Re: native compilation failing
Which platform did you build this on? container-executor is
essentially the old linux-task-controller that only compiles on Linux
with recent version of automake and autoconf. Use -P-cbuild if you
want to skip the container-executor build.