Hadoop >> mail # user >> M/R Staticstics

When I submit a simple "Hello World" M/R job like WordCount it takes
less than 5 seconds. The texts show numerous methods for monitoring M/R
jobs as they are happening but I have yet to see any that show
statistics about a job after it has completed. Obviously simple jobs
that take a short amount of time don't allow time to fire up any web
mage or monitoring tool to see how it progresses through the JobTracker
and TaskTracker as well as which node it is processed on. Any
suggestions on how could see this kind of data *after* a job has
completed?