MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to installl FUSE with Hadoop 1.0.x?

How to installl FUSE with Hadoop 1.0.x?
Hi,

I'm wondering what's the best way to install FUSE with Hadoop 1.0.3?

I'm trying to follow all the steps described here:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/MountableHDFS but it's failing on each
one, taking hours to fix it and move to the next one.

So I think I'm following the wrong path. There should be an easier
solution to install that.

I tried the fuse-j-hadoopfs option too, but the JAR is no more
available when we try to build.

Does anyone have already setup FUSE with Hadoop 1.0.x?

Thanks,

JM