Flume, mail # user - How to customize sink and whats the complete command to run it

Re: How to customize sink and whats the complete command to run it
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-03-25, 13:16
Hi,

http://flume.apache.org
https://cwiki.apache.org/FLUME/developer-section.html

Here you'll find all informations you need.

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com