Flume >> mail # dev >> What's up with Jenkins?

+
Mike Percy 2013-04-18, 08:06
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-04-18, 08:24
Re: What's up with Jenkins?
We've been experiencing similar issue on Sqoop in recent past as well. I was able to google out that exit code 143 means SIGTERM signal. Additional googling has suggested that the signal might be sent by OOM killer, but as I do not have access to the physical boxes, I wasn't able to verify that. At least on Sqoop the issue "solved itself" in couple of days, so I wasn't pursuing it further lately.

Jarcec

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 01:24:51AM -0700, Hari Shreedharan wrote:
> Not sure if the wait time counts towards that timeout. If it does, then it is possible that it is getting killed because of that. I kept increasing the timeout each time I saw this happen.
>

> Hari
>
> --
> Hari Shreedharan
>

> On Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 1:06 AM, Mike Percy wrote:
>
> > Who knows what's going on with this thing?
> >
> > Maven code 143 happens when the process gets killed but the last build was
> > running for only 26 mins. Our build timeout is set to 480 minutes (!) in
> > the Jenkins config.
> >
> > Mike

+
Mike Percy 2013-04-19, 00:03