Flume >> mail # dev >> What's up with Jenkins?

Re: What's up with Jenkins?
We've been experiencing similar issue on Sqoop in recent past as well. I was able to google out that exit code 143 means SIGTERM signal. Additional googling has suggested that the signal might be sent by OOM killer, but as I do not have access to the physical boxes, I wasn't able to verify that. At least on Sqoop the issue "solved itself" in couple of days, so I wasn't pursuing it further lately.

Jarcec