MapReduce, mail # user - Container launch from appmaster

+
raghavendhra rahul 2012-01-10, 06:12
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-01-10, 23:51
+
Bing Jiang 2012-01-11, 08:43
+
raghavendhra rahul 2012-01-11, 08:47
Re: Container launch from appmaster
Bing Jiang 2012-01-11, 08:55
I figure out source code, and havenot already found the format of hostname
besides "*"
But it should contains "rackname" + "hostname" .

在 2012年1月11日 下午4:47,raghavendhra rahul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>写道:

--
Bing Jiang
Tel:(86)134-2619-1361
weibo: http://weibo.com/jiangbinglover