Pig >> mail # user >> pig editot issue in hue!!

pig editot issue in hue!!
Hi all,

I have installed *Hue-2.5.0* successfully. my Hive UI, sqoop2,  impala
..everything are running efficiently . but my pig scripts are not working i
mean  when i submit the script, UI is showing nothing and  *No available
logs* in logs .

what could be the issue??

--
*Thanks & Regards,*