Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [Discussion] Move to maven to make chukwa more modular

+
Eric Yang 2011-03-21, 17:43
Re: [Discussion] Move to maven to make chukwa more modular
I think maven would be good but isn't essential.
My inclination is to take our current trunk and try releasing it, just
to get familiar with the incubator release process and to help build
momentum.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]