Flume, mail # user - How to configure Regex in file names flume 1.3

RE: How to configure Regex in file names flume 1.3
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-07-19, 18:00
Hi,
Could anyone please assist on this?

Regards,
Deepak

From: Kumar, Deepak8 [CCC-OT_IT NE]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 8:00 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc: Kumar, Deepak8 [CCC-OT_IT NE]
Subject: How to configure Regex in file names flume 1.3
Hi,

I am using flume 1.3. Could we configure files names as regular expressions in flume-conf.properties.

e.g.

agent.sources.source1.type = exec

agent.sources.source1.command = tail -F /var/log/flume-ng/template.log

agent.sources.source1.channels = fileChannel

agent.sources.source1.interceptors = logIntercept

Could we have it something like this in flume 1.3