Accumulo, mail # dev - On ticket management

RE: On ticket management
Bob.Thorman@... 2012-05-02, 21:36
There's probably many folks like myself that would like to contribute
but have no idea where/how to get started.  Any suggestions?

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Newton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 10:34
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: On ticket management

Tickets that remain unassigned don't seem to get any attention.

I've been trying to close as many "easy" tickets as I can over the last
few days... and there's this giant pile of tickets that are unassigned
that I've not even started to look at.

Unless we are rigorous about going through the unassigned tickets, I
prefer to keep them assigned to someone.

-Eric