Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] introduce Python as build-time and run-time dependency for Hadoop and throughout Hadoop stack

Re: [VOTE] introduce Python as build-time and run-time dependency for Hadoop and throughout Hadoop stack
Thanks for the voting thread. Otherwise, many committers would have missed
it.

I agree that this is a superset of code change that has larger impact than
typical code change.