MapReduce >> mail # dev >> API incompatibility between Hadoop 1.0 and Hadoop 2.0

+
lohit 2013-02-08, 18:21
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-02-08, 18:37
+
lohit 2013-02-08, 18:59
+
Zhijie Shen 2013-02-08, 18:53
+
Harsh J 2013-02-09, 05:32
Re: API incompatibility between Hadoop 1.0 and Hadoop 2.0
Thanks. What I am more interested is list of APIs where users have to
change code.
I know that on YARN I can run jobs which still use org.apache.hadoop.mapred
code.
But recently we hit a case where we had to change code for one case to
start with.
For example JobContext was class in 1.0 while Interface in 2.0. So, user
has to change code.
I was more interested in such cases (if it was documented)

--
Have a Nice Day!
Lohit