MapReduce, mail # dev - MapTask.java -sort part

+
Samaneh Shokuhi 2013-04-21, 11:54
Re: MapTask.java -sort part
Harsh J 2013-04-23, 08:01
Note that the Reducer also does a merge sort over the acquired map
data; but am not sure if you looked there as well.

Mariappan's pointed JIRA (MAPREDUCE-4807) is already available in the
2.0.3+ releases out today and in the current branch-2. It would be
simpler to reuse that than do these modifications.

--
Harsh J
+