HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Fair Scheduler is not Fair why?

+
Justin Workman 2013-01-16, 15:45
+
Nan Zhu 2013-01-16, 16:21
Re: Fair Scheduler is not Fair why?
HI Jeff,

thanks for kindly mail, I have tested sleep job working pretty good. But we
have tested with Hadoop streaming job not proper with fair
scheduling Algorithm why?.  Any other way test Hadoop streaming job, with
fair scheduler

Note:
Tested with RHadoop with rmr.

-Dhanasekaran.