HBase, mail # dev - [UPDATE] Finishing up 0.96 --> WAS Re: 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues

Stack 2013-08-05, 15:31
On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> JIRA says that was created August 3, ie today, is that right?

Yes.

(Elliott can clarify later when he gets in)  My understanding is that it is
an update to our bundled htrace jar -- pushing a new release -- and adding
some trace extra trace spans to expose where time is being spent during
MTTR.

St.Ack