Zookeeper, mail # user - faster way to delete a subtree?

+
Brian Tarbox 2012-11-22, 15:13
Re: faster way to delete a subtree?
Camille Fournier 2012-11-22, 17:37
Have you looked into the new multi-transaction features in 3.4? I think it
might be faster to group these into batches and do the delete that way. I
can't think of any other alternatives though, 18 hours is really rough.

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:13 AM, Brian Tarbox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> We store hundreds of thousands of small records in a tree of zookeeper
> records.  We sometimes need to delete an entire subtree and currently
> delete recursive takes about 18 hours to run.  Is there a faster way to
> delete a subtree?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> http://about.me/BrianTarbox