Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Mounting a remote Zookeeper

Re: Mounting a remote Zookeeper
just to clarify the previous proposal. you don't specify which mount
point a file belongs to. you specify which znodes represent a
container entry point (what you are calling a mount point). a znode
will be created in the partition (aka container) that the subtree
belongs to. i believe in this sense the two proposals are both the
same.