Chukwa >> mail # user >> hi all, I am using tht chukwa 0.4.0, I have some question, How do I add the hosts

+
郭东东 2012-12-27, 03:53
Re: hi all, I am using tht chukwa 0.4.0, I have some question, How do I add the hosts
For Chukwa 0.4, the host list will automatically populate base on data in
MySQL system metrics table.

regards,
Eric