HBase >> mail # dev >> no 0.94 commits please

+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-06, 01:01
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-06, 05:43
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-06, 12:47
+
Ted 2013-03-06, 13:00
Re: no 0.94 commits please
Hi Ted,

It's also failing with 1.7_17

Here is the output:
Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.TestHeapSize
Tests run: 2, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
150.213 sec <<< FAILURE!

Results :

Failed tests:
testNativeSizes(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.TestHeapSize):
expected:<56> but was:<64>
  testSizes(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.TestHeapSize): expected:<192>
but was:<200>

Just re-started it with -X to figure what the issue is.

2013/3/6 Ted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> The test passed on Jenkins.
>
> Can you give us more detail about the failure ?
>
> Thanks
>
> On Mar 6, 2013, at 4:47 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I got testNativeSizes failed 4 times in a row. I have not seen
>> anything about that in the mailing lists.
>>
>> testNativeSizes and testSizes both failed.
>>
>> Does anyone have faced the same issue?
>>
>> I never faced that with 0.94.5. I will retry to entire test suite with
>> it to see.
>>
>> JM
>>
>> 2013/3/6 lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>> All Clear!
>>>

>>> ________________________________

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-06, 13:40