Pig >> mail # dev >> Shall we get the machinations machinating for PIG 0.11?

+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-06-20, 04:49
Re: Shall we get the machinations machinating for PIG 0.11?
Here is a list of Jira targets for 0.11. It is not necessary all goes in,
but definitely need to go over this:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12321204

Daniel

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 9:49 PM, Jonathan Coveney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I think it might be time to start thinking about what patches we want in
> 0.11, and aim to get a release out sooner than later.
>
> "Release early, release often" -Richard Nixon
>
> For me:
> if https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2760 affects 0.11, definitely
>
> Documentation wise:
>
> And there are many other potential bug fixes that I'll let the community
> surface.

+
Jie Li 2012-06-20, 18:19
+