Pig >> mail # dev >> Shall we get the machinations machinating for PIG 0.11?

Re: Shall we get the machinations machinating for PIG 0.11?
Here is a list of Jira targets for 0.11. It is not necessary all goes in,
but definitely need to go over this:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12321204

Daniel