MapReduce >> mail # user >> “hadoop namenode -format” formats wrong directory

+
Andrey V. Romanchev 2013-02-06, 15:07
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-02-06, 15:14
+
Andrey V. Romanchev 2013-02-06, 15:19
+
Samir Ahmic 2013-02-06, 15:19
+
Andrey V. Romanchev 2013-02-06, 15:25
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-02-06, 15:27
+
Andrey V. Romanchev 2013-02-06, 15:32
+
Samir Ahmic 2013-02-06, 15:43
+
Andrey V. Romanchev 2013-02-06, 16:11
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-02-06, 18:07
+
Yanbo Liang 2013-02-06, 15:17
Re: “hadoop namenode -format” formats wrong directory
Added to hdfs-site.xml
  <property>
    <name>dfs.namenode.name.dir</name>
    <value>/mnt/ext/hadoop/hdfs/namenode</value>
    <final>true</final>
  </property>

The same problem exists :(