MapReduce, mail # user - How to solve : Little bit urgent delivery (cluster-1(Hbase)---> cluster-2(HDFS))

How to solve : Little bit urgent delivery (cluster-1(Hbase)---> cluster-2(HDFS))
samir das mohapatra 2013-03-01, 09:06
Hi All,

  Problem Statement:
   1) We have two cluster   , let for example
         i) cluster-1
        ii) cluster-2
There is one Scenario where we need to pull data from Hbase which is under
cluster-1(Hbase)   to  cluster-2 (HDFS) .

   Which approach I whould follow , (The volume of the data are 5TB which
is there in Hbase)

I am thinking , I will copy the data  throught distcp, Is this a good
approach? If yes then how to pull only specific data not whole date into
HDFS
Note: Little bit urgent delivery
regards,
samir.