Chukwa, mail # user - CFTA-UTF8 warning message

Re: CFTA-UTF8 warning message
Eric Yang 2012-02-19, 05:44
I am not related to HiTune project.  Therefore, my advice may not
apply to the problem that you are seeing.  However, I recommend to
read the document for Chukwa agent.  I know that HiTune is based on
Chukwa 0.4, therefore the related document for CFTA
(CharFileTailingAdaptorUTF8) is located here:

http://incubator.apache.org/chukwa/docs/r0.4.0/agent.html#Adaptors

Hope this helps.

regards,
Eric