Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.11.0 (candidate 0)

+1

Ran a few smoke tests in both local and cluster modes, compiled and ran the unit tests on the source, tested piggybank and the tutorial, looked over the NOTICE, LICENSE, and RELEASE_NOTES files.  We should update the RELEASE_NOTES to say we've tested this version with Hadoop 1.0 (instead of 0.18), but that isn't a blocker for the release.

Alan.