HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: How to find Replication factor for one perticular folder in HDFS

Re: How to find Replication factor for one perticular folder in HDFS
HI YouPeng Yang ,

Hi already configured dfs.replication factor=2

>>  1. To get the key from configuration :
    <your-path>/bin/hdfs -getconf -conKey dfs.replication

hdfs@dvcliftonhera227:~$ hdfs -getconf -conKey dfs.replication
Unrecognized option: -getconf

Please guide me.

-Dhanasekaran