Pig >> mail # user >> Is Programming Pig book outdated?

Re: Is Programming Pig book outdated?
In open source community no book can be ever latest , so we have to live by
this :)

I would suggest you to start from this book and see the latest
documentation on pig website.side by side to see latest features

Good luck