HBase >> mail # user >> Installing as standalone on mac

Re: Installing as standalone on mac
On 9/30/11 1:02 AM, Dejan Menges wrote:
> Just be sure to comment localhost for IPv6 in /etc/hosts, or you will have
> lot of issues :)
Hi Dejan,

Really? I have both (IPv6) "::1 localhost.localdomain localhost" as well
as (IPv4) "127.0.0.1 localhost.localdomain localhost" in my /etc/hosts
of my Mac, and everything works fine.

> On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 8:53 AM, Eugene Koontz<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
>

> works for me. Make sure you have git and Apache Maven in your path ("which
> javac" and "which mvn").
btw I meant "which git" here of course, though you need javac too,
obviously.

-Eugene